Fast Weight Loss - How To Lose 9 Lbs In 11 Days


In today world, everyone is worry about how they look and it is really embarrassing for many people. Weight loss is probably the most talked about subject because so many are getting fatter and fatter each day...more children are becoming obese and gaining weight.

What can you do to prevent this from happening to you and your loves one?

Well, first let me tell my story: I once was overweight, over 30 lbs overweight. I hated the way I looked and couldn't do a lot of the things normal people could do (running, hanging out with friends) because I was embarrassed.

weight loss patch, best diet programs, doctors diet program,

I decided to change my life when I decided to search for that weight loss solution to help me lose that extra 30 lbs. I found it through the internet and I did lose 30 lbs 3 months later.
It was not easy because I spend a lot of time and energy. Well I want to share with you what has worked for me and countless others.

First I want to share with you 5 weight loss tip that can help you lose weight rapidly before I tell you what helped me lose that 30 lbs.

1. Start reading labels.

Start reading label now because you must know what you're consuming in order to lose weight. Keep an eye out for the amount of calories and the ingredients. Here is a smart tip: If you can't read an ingredient name, then avoid it. Those confusing to pronounce ingredients are probably chemicals.

2. Drink enough water.

Your body needs water to remove toxin and keep your feeling good and full all day. Water is one of the most important things you can consume to lose weight and feel great. Drink water when you feel hungry or thirsty... then notice how full and much better you feel.

3. Eat Smaller Amount More Often

Another great tip for helping you to successfully lose weight fast is to make your servings smaller at each meal. Eat 5-6 meals a day to feel fuller and much more energized throughout the day.

4. Set realistic goals.

Setting a goal like "I want to lose 50 pounds in a month" is a little ridiculous and chances are that you won't succeed and you will only disappoint yourself. Setting goal is crucial to your weight loss success - trust me... I been there.

5. McDonald is killing people.

Please stay away from fast food! Their foods are extremely high in fat and contain very harmful chemicals that are effecting how your body functions. McDonald is definitely a place you should avoid at all cost - their foods might taste good but look at what it is doing to people.

Follow the tips above and the diet below and you will achieve your weight loss goal and lose 30 pounds in the next 3-4 months.

Fat Loss 4 Idiots

Old School New Body

Fat Loss Factor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. best supplement for weight loss
Support by CB Engine